Our non-profit project named “PIFclass” includes free courses for students from various of universities and high schools.
- Introduction to electrical and electronics engineering.
- Robotics for kids.
- Start your embedded life.
- Make PCB by yourself.
- Introduction to computer vision.
- Coding Style.
- Advanced PCB Design.
- Power Electronics: A Starting-Point.
- Advanced C# Programming.
- Motor Control Algorithms and Applications.
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS): how they work?
- How to Writing a Science Research Paper?
- Kalman Filter – Applications in Image Processing.
- Labview Overview.
Visit PIFclass page to see upcomming courses: